Hiroko Inoue, Japan/Russland 🇯🇵🇷🇺
Admission free – Donation welcome
We kindly ask for your DONATION | NIS 40.-
Wir erbitten Ihre Ausgangsspende | NIS 40.-|
Hiroko Inoue studied at a university of fine arts in Japan, the Kyoto City University of Arts.
In 1998, she continued her study at the Moscow State Conservatory under a National Artist of Russia, Professor Naum Shtarkman ,and a Honored Artist of Russia, Professor Alexei Parshin (organ), where she finished the undergraduate course with Red Diploma. She followed through with studying piano and organ under the respective professors at the post-graduate course in the Moscow State Conservatory.
Since 2006, she has became a soloist and an organist at Kaliningrad Philharmonic, where she has been working as an main organist, and in 2007 she became a scholarship student of Japanese Agency of Cultural Affairs , which gave her an honor to study at Prince Clause Conservatory under Professor Theo Jellema.
Hiroko Inoue has been widening her scene of activities, giving lots of solo concerts at numerous cities in Russia, Europe and in Japan.
Since 2016-2019, she has had an organ class in Gnessin special music school in Moscow.
She has been honored with awards as follows:
• “Building the Culture Bridges” prize of Organist of the year, Moscow, Russia, 2020.
• Honorary Award for outstanding musicianship at Festival “Petr de Grote,” Groningen, The Netherlands, 2006.
• Laureate and 3 special prizes (audience, Kaliningrad’s TV and “Vera, Nadezhda, Lyubov”) at IV Mikael Tariverdiev International Organ Competition, Kaliningrad, Russia, 2005.
• First prize at the International Valery Kikta Competition of organists, Moscow, Russia, 2005.
• Third prize at the Marchello Galanti International Organ Competition, Mondaino, Italy, 2004.